Monday, May 26, 2008

I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up

I've been trying to diet and lose those pesky 10 pounds that have crept on and keep me from fitting in my clothes. I'm fallen off the food wagon and can't seem to get back on.
My downfall?... Trader Joe's.
I try not to go grocerying when I'm hungry or in a foul mood. I was both the other day. I headed straight for the cheese. And the bread. And the chips (barbecue...ummmmm). Did I mention the olive tapenade?
Now that all that's gone, *burp* I'm trying to get back to it, but not having too much success.
Power. Will Power.
Shaken, not stirred.

2 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

I hear you on both TJ's and those damn 10 pounds

Anonymous said...

Ya know... next time you're in a foul mood, just channel ALLLL that energy into swimming or a long nice walk.

It clears my head when I do that.

And my friend... she lost 5 kg doing that. :)

Plus she only drinks soup. She looks very slim now.