Friday, October 17, 2008

The Three Cs

I've discovered that the bane of my dietary well-being comes down to three Cs: chips, chocolate and cheese. I am admitting publicly (well sort of, for the 3 people who may read this) that I've officially lost my ability to control their intake. I've always held that chocolate and chips - but not necessarily chocolate chips - were two of the four major food groups (the other two, of course, being coffee/caffeine and good bread with butter). Sadly, I now think I'm wrong.
My name is Judi and I am an addict.

4 comments:

Leah said...

ummmmm yuummmy. I hear what you're saying girl!

hey - I tagged you
http://leahglass.blogspot.com/

Danielle said...

Double that. Yum yum!

High Desert Diva said...

Yes...I know this well...

T.Allen-Mercado said...

Coffee, carbs and cake here. Don't let them fool you, knowing is NOT half the battle. I've known for quite some time and I still have ALL of the weight!