Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wedding Presence

Since it's that time of year when couples all over are planning their weddings, I thought I'd share a couple of jewelry items of mine that have recently been ordered as bridesmaid's gifts. I don't normally think of my jewelry as "bridal", so I find it interesting how other's can see your work.

The first item is my Initially Necklace. The bride ordered an initial for each woman, so they got the same gift, but completely individualized. The other bride liked the old- fashioned style of the Art Nouveau Necklace and felt it went well with her wedding. She got one for each of her bride's maids. Both items are still available in my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

Amy Esther said...

those initially necklaces look great! And that is a good use for them...you should do a little marketing in that direction!

Unknown said...

i think the art nouveau piece is one of my favorites so far. go figure.