Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Mouse Police Never Sleep

I got a mouse in the house. I'm all hyped up as I just had a small battle with said mouse and the mouse won. I had it trapped in the pantry and I was going to bag it and take it out. The little fucker (actually it's a cute, small, grey lil guy) ran right past me. Gotta admire that sort of guts! Big old giant coming at him with a grocery bag and he says "hell no, I won't go" and runs for it. It's got it too good here: big bowl of kibbles n bits and fresh water. I really hate finding 1/2 a cup of nibbled dog food and mousy dung (Mao Zedong!) under the kitchen sink. Bums me out, I feel like I'm running a mouse motel.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Ah, mice eek me out. They're so quick!

Curly Girl Glass said...

Actually it was kinda cute, but yeah, reallllly fast. And oh so bold!